Delta 9 Gummies FAQ
How strong is Delta-9 THC?
The strength of Delta 9 and its effect on a person depends on 2 factors:
- The dose of Delta 9 taken—is it a high dose or a microdose?
- How accustomed the consumer is to taking Delta 9 THC.
Additionally, the following factors also influence how Delta 9 affects the person taking it:
- What is the consumption method? Some THC substances travel through the lungs and become accessible more quickly (like vaping or smoking). Some products must be digested (like edibles, gummies, oils, or capsules). These various forms may influence how long it takes to affect your brain and how powerful Delta 9 will affect you. Some forms of consumption have a quick and intense impact, while others have a longer, constant, and less obvious psychoactive effect.
- What is the quality of the Delta 9 used? Is it pure? Is it saturated with chemicals or other substances? What percentage of Delta 9 THC is consumed? Higher levels have far greater impacts.
- How often is the product used? If you take Delta 9 THC and other cannabinoids on a daily basis, they will remain in your system and influence how responsive you are to new inputs of Delta 9.
Is Delta-9 stronger than Delta-8?
Delta 9 produces stronger effects than Delta-8 THC. According to a study on consumer experiences with Delta 8, its effects are milder and less psychoactive than Delta 9’s.
Delta 9 and Delta 8 THC are different in some regards. If you’re looking to understand the latter more thoroughly, make sure to read up on the benefits of Delta 8 THC in our detailed guide.
Researchers at the University of Buffalo found that Delta-8 gummies cause feelings of relaxation and pain relief without interfering with the users’ ability to perform their daily activities. That’s a great reason to add Delta-8 THC products—like our superb Elevate gummies—to your microdosing routine.
Can Delta 9 treat sciatic pain?
A recent study suggested that Delta 9 THC may alleviate pain from sciatica by disrupting signals between the pathways in the brain that process pain.
Some people suffering from sciatic nerve inflammation are concerned about the psychoactive effects of THC, so they turn to CBD to treat their sciatica. Fortunately, microdoses of THC—such as our Bliss gummies contain—will not cause you to get high. It is thought that THC and CBD together are the most effective combination for reducing pain and inflammation at the sciatic nerve.
How do you feel when taking CBD gummies?
It takes about 15–45 minutes to feel the effects of CBD. Unlike THC, CBD does not have any psychoactive effects. Instead, it offers a subtle feeling of calm and relaxation.
CBD can have different effects depending on the time of day. Your brain might be more active during the day, so you may notice clearer focus and more energy. At night, in contrast, CBD can promote restfulness and relaxation.
Our sleep gummies have cannabinoids and melatonin in them to help you relax your whole body and get a good night's sleep. Order the world’s best CBD sleep gummies here and prepare to be amazed (and very, very sleepy).
Does THC affect serotonin?
Low serotonin—the “feel-good hormone”—can precipitate the onset of anxiety and depression. Like antidepressants, small amounts of cannabis can increase the amount of serotonin in the brain.
While microdosing THC can lead to increased serotonin levels, higher doses of THC can have the opposite effect. That’s why, when microdosing Delta 9 for anxiety and depression, you want to stick with small doses that you can easily measure. Hint, hint: our Delta 9 gummies.