Whether you're looking for CBD gummies for sleep, pain relief, or a way to relax after a long day, choosing a high-quality CBD brand is integral. Here's what you should keep in mind when shopping for CBD.
How to Pick a CBD Brand
Everywhere we look there is a new CBD brand, whether it's at a grocery store, juice shop, or online, there are quite a number of brands to sift through. If you are trying to determine which brand is right for you, then you have come to the right place. We have broken brand selection down into several different considerations.
First lets begin with a high level summary, which may be enough for some.
- Step One
○ Full Spectrum, Broad Spectrum or Isolate?
- Step Two
○ Tincture, Soft gels, Gummies, or Flower?
- Step Three
○ Lab reports, source, and price point (these are crucial).
Step One - Pick what form of hemp extract
There are three main types of hemp extract: full spectrum, broad spectrum, and isolate.
- Full Spectrum - contains all cannabinoids including a small amount of THC (our THC gummies contain less than 0.3% THC by dry weight)
- Broad Spectrum - contains all cannabinoids except for THC, such as our CBN gummies with CBD and various hemp terpenes
- Isolate - only contains the cannabinoid CBD
Step Two - Pick what form of consumption
There are many different forms of consumption. The most popular and effective are:
- Tinctures - taken sublingual and can be unflavored or flavored, with one of the most popular flavors being peppermint.
- Soft gels - a small gel capsule containing pure hemp extract which is typically unflavored and swallowed whole.
- Gummies - bite sized and often fruit flavored, these typically are available in square, dome, or bear shapes and are a growing trend for consumption. Some companies offer a tropical mix while others may only offer one flavor per container. Be sure to avoid gummies with artificial flavors and colors and instead elect for vegan CBD gummies made with real fruit.
- Flower - the hemp buds themselves, which can be vaped or smoked through combustion.
Step Three - Pick Your Brand
Now that you have picked what type of hemp product you are looking for, now you need to decide which brand is right for you.
Things you MUST consider when picking a brand
Lab Reports - if the company does not contain a link to lab reports (also referred to as "COAs" on their website), then do not consider buying their product. We offer a thorough certificate of analysis for all our edibles—including our Delta 9 THC gummies and our CBD edibles—right on our website.
Source & Ingredients - if the brand does not discuss where their hemp comes from or their process of making your products, then again this is a major red flag. A company sourcing quality hemp will be proud to display such information. NO reputable company hides this information or neglects to include it in their website's content or related blog posts.
- Price Point - many companies are charging an arm and a leg for the same exact CBD that is being sold for substantially less elsewhere. No CBD products should be costing you over $100 and if it is then the company should really be explaining itself sufficiently and in depth as to why they feel the need to charge so much.
Shop CBD Edibles from nama CBD
Although there are a lot of different brands and product offerings, doing a little research ahead of time and utilizing the above process will ensure you get a quality product that is both effective and affordable. We make sleep gummies with CBD that are entirely vegan and contain high-quality hemp-derived CBD. And, for those looking for a pick-me-up, we also offer Delta 9 THC edibles in a variety of potencies and flavors, as well as vegan Delta 8 THC gummies.